- The Rules of the com.pl Website lay down the terms and conditions of use by Internet users of the Website maintained by Ptak S.A. headquartered at Rzgów (95-030), ul. Żeromskiego 6, registered in the Register of Companies of the National Court Registry maintained by the Sąd Rejonowy dla Łodzi Śródmieścia w Łodzi XX Wydział Gospodarczy KRS (District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, No. 20 Commerce Department of the National Court Registry) under the KRS entry number 0000396803, VAT (NIP) 7282785090, business ID (REGON) no. 101295738.
- The Rules set forth the rights and obligations of the Parties, i.e. the User and the Administrator, and their legal liability.
- The Website may only be used in accordance with the laws and regulations, these Rules, and the ethical, social, and customary standards.
- The Rules determine the general rules of the Website’s operation and use.
- Save the Services and Websites defined in the various regulations, including separate rules, advice letters, etc., these Rules govern all the Websites and Services available at the com.pl Website.
- By using this Website the User confirms that he/she has read these Rules and accepted the provisions herein.
- The Website’s Users undertake to abide by the provisions within these Rules.
- Administrator – Ptak S.A. headquartered at Rzgów (95-030), ul. Żeromskiego 6, registered in the Register of Companies of the National Court Registry maintained by the Sąd Rejonowy dla Łodzi Śródmieścia w Łodzi XX Wydział Gospodarczy KRS (District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, No. 20 Commerce Department of the National Court Registry) under the KRS entry number 0000396803, VAT (NIP) 7282785090, business ID (REGON) no. 101295738.
- Password – a series of characters, as defined by the User during Registration, to be later used for the purposes of User authorisation in the System.
- Login – email address of a Registered User that serves to identify the User, together with the Password necessary to authorise the User to get access to the System;
- Rules – this document defining the terms and technical conditions of providing online services and which concurrently is the legal basis for using the Website.
- Registration – a one-off procedure carried out by a User at the Website so as to create a User Account by defining the Login and Password.
- Website – means a structured set of web pages, interlinked so as to enhance its functionalities, available on the Internet, and which enables users to use the IT mechanisms and information materials developed by the Administrator and/or his partners, as well as other resources available on the Internet.
- Webpage – a HTML document placed in the given subdomain which utilises its own template and navigation and matches the IT mechanisms of the Website.
- User – any person who uses the Website or the services provided via the Website with the use of the Internet, whether registered with the Website or not.
- Registered User – a User who has created an account following correct Registration, and is authorised to use the Website’s Functionalities.
- Services – online services provided via the Website, including:
- Information Services – in particular providing Users with information and promotion materials taking on various forms and dedicated to various issues, and made available with the help of the Website’s IT mechanisms and via the Internet;
- Once a User has taken measures to use the Website, such User is required to abide by these Rules.
- These Rules are an integral part of the agreements for provision of online services concluded by and between the Administrator and the Users.
- A User who wishes to use the Website, and in particular the services provided via the Website, must on his/her own arrange for the hardware (e.g. desktop computer, laptop, tablet) with an Internet browser and software necessary to appropriately use the selected services and connect to the Internet.
Use of Services
- The Administrator owns the com.pl Website and utilises the same to provide the following services: ensuring online access to the entire resources of the Website, posting comments, grading, and subscribing to the Newsletter.
- The Administrator, as the Website’s owner and administrator, undertakes to take every effort to ensure that the Website’s operation is undisrupted, however, the Administrator is not liable in any way whatsoever for any disruptions caused by force majeure or unlawful interference by Users, Registered Users, or any third parties.
- The Administrator reserves the right to suspend the Website’s operation from time to time for a good reason without giving previous notice of the fact to Users.
- The use of the Website is free and voluntary.
- In particular, Users of the Website may access its content (information, opinions), post their opinions and comments, and order access to the Newsletter (Services).
- After registration a User may use personalised functionalities available at the Website, e.g. post comments or grade the content.
- Users are free to register their accounts with the Website on the following terms and conditions:
- By registering and accepting the Rules the User represents that:
- he/she is of legal age and not legally incapacitated to any extent whatsoever, or is over 13 years of age and has been granted permission by his/her statutory guardian to enter into valid legal transactions via the Website;
- accepts the responsibility for: 1) keeping private and confidential the details of his/her User Account, including the password, 2) restricting third party access to the terminals, and 3) for any and all transactions conducted via his/her Account;
- The User’s email address provided in the course of registration exclusively serves the purpose of creating and operating the Account with the Website and is not disclosed to any third parties;
- The Administrator reserves the right to remove a User’s account at any time without providing the reasons, in particular when he has identified any actions that contravene the law or the principles of social cohabitation.
- If a User’s opinion or comment is a work, in the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act of 4 February, 1994 (consolidated text OJ of 2016, item 666, as amended) the User grants to the Administrator a free, non-exclusive, and territorially unlimited licence to fix such work using any technique, publicly distribute, make available to the public, and use for promotional and marketing purposes. Also, the User authorises the Administrator to exercise the conditional copyright to the User’s works, and to exercise the personal copyright for and on behalf of the User, in particular the right to integrity. The User may at any time terminate the said agreement by emailing to the Administrator a licence termination notice demanding that his/her opinions or comments be removed.
User’s Data Protection
- The Administrator shall process Users’ personal data exclusively for the purpose of providing the given Service and to the extent necessary to do so. Users’ personal data shall only be processed for any purpose other than that indicated in the previous sentence after receiving the User’s permission to do so and to the extent indicated in the text of such permission.
- Each Registered User is entitled to check his/her data processed by the Administrator, has the right to revise such data, and to request that such data be no longer processed and be removed from the personal data base.
- An explicit request to stop processing or remove the data, delivered by a User to the Administrator, shall provide the ground for removal of the User’s Account.
- The copyright to the content available at the Website, in particular the copyright pertinent to its graphic, verbal, and graphic/verbal elements, navigation solutions, selection and layout of the content presented at the Website, is legally protected and exercisable by the Administrator or the entities with which the Administrator has concluded the relevant agreements.
- A User has the right to use any materials available at the Website only within the limits of permitted use. Any use of the materials beyond such limits is only allowable with the consent granted by an authorised person.
- Users shall post their comments to the Website on the terms and conditions set forth in these Rules.
- It is prohibited to post any contents propagating violence and racial, religious, or ethnic hatred.
- It is prohibited to post any contents containing words or phrases commonly recognised to be abusive or vulgar.
- It is prohibited to post any contents compromising the reputation of the Administrator, other Users of the Website, and third parties.
- In the event of the Rules being breached, the Administrator has the right to instantly remove the comment posted.
- Users are fully liable for their contents, as well as for any losses caused by behaviours being in contravention to the foregoing reservations.
Rights and Obligations
- The Administrator is responsible for providing the services (in particular the information services).
- The Administrator has the right to conduct technical and IT works on the Website’s servers, which may entail temporary difficulties with access to the content and services.
- The Administrator has the right to select and correct any information posted to the Website.
- The Administrator has the right to block the IP and remove any Users’ content at the Website, when the laws and regulations, these Rules, or specific provisions available on the web pages of the services have been breached.
- The Administrator has the right to remove the whole or a part of any content posted to the Website by a User, when such content is abusive, discriminating, or advertising in nature, contains any personal data, or is conducive to behaviours that pose a risk to physical or mental health of the other Users.
- The Administrator is not liable for the actions of any Users who use the Website without knowing its Rules, or Users who breach these Rules.
- The Administrator is not liable for any actions and decisions taken by Users on foot of the information available at the Website. Also, the Administrator is not liable for any possible consequences of the foregoing actions and decisions, including any effects on the other Users or third parties.
- The Administrator does not guarantee that the contents posted to the Website will meet Users’ requirements and expectations.
Rights and Obligations of the User
- A User has the right to use the Website in accordance with these Rules and the laws and regulations of the Republic of Poland.
- A User has the right to complain about the services.
- A User is obligated to read the Rules prior to using the Website and accept or reject the provisions hereof. These Rules shall be deemed to have been accepted when a User starts using the Website.
- A user is fully liable for:
- any content he/she has posted to the Website;
- any content he/she has delivered with a view to such content being published at the Website;
- any actions and decisions and any consequences thereof, including the effects on other Users and third parties, taken on foot of the information available at the Website.
- The Administrator provides the Newsletter service on the terms and conditions set forth in these Rules.
- Subscription to the Website’s Newsletter is free and available to each User.
- Prior to subscribing to the Newsletter service a User is obligated to read the text of these Rules.
- The Newsletter service can be subscribed to by a User by providing his/her e-mail address and giving the consent contemplated herein below.
- A User who subscribes to the Newsletter consents to the Administrator providing via the Newsletter commercial information in the meaning of the Online Services Act of 18 July, 2002 (i.e. OJ of 2016, item 1030, as amended) to the e-mail address provided by the User.
- The Newsletter so subscribed to is delivered exclusively to the e-mail address provided by the User.
- A subscriber may terminate the Newsletter service at any time. The subscription can be cancelled by clicking the link located at the bottom of each e-mail delivered, or by sending a notice of such intent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A User’s account will be removed from the address database within 7 days after the Administrator receives such notice, which removal may be confirmed by a removal notice.
- Users undertake to use the Website only in accordance with the existing laws and regulations, principles of social cohabitation, good manners, and with respect for the copyrights.
- Complaints about the services provided via the Website may be lodged in writing to the following address: ul. Żeromskiego 6, Rzgów (95-030).
- A complaint should provide certain information enabling the recipient to identify the user (full name, address of residence, e-mail address, login, optionally a contact telephone number) and a description of the incident which caused the complaint.
- Complaints shall be considered with 14 days after their effective delivery. Whenever reasonable, the Website Administrator reserves the option of extending this time frame.
- These Rules are available at the Website in printable, downloadable, and recordable form.
- The Company reserves the right to change the Rules unilaterally. Each change shall be announced at the Website at least 7 days prior to its effective date.
- Any use of the Website by a User after its Rules have been changed shall mean that the User has accepted the revised Rules.
- Any matters not regulated hereunder shall be governed by the applicable provisions of the Civil Code and specific laws and regulations of the Republic of Poland.
- These Rules shall take effect on 04.04.2017.