2. The Website Operator takes every effort in order to ensure respect for your privacy and protect your personal details when you are using the Website.
3. The www.ptak.com.pl Website Operator is Ptak S.A. headquartered at Rzgów (95-030), ul. Żeromskiego 6, registered in the Register of Companies of the National Court Registry maintained by the Sąd Rejonowy dla Łodzi Śródmieścia w Łodzi XX Wydział Gospodarczy KRS (District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, No. 20 Commerce Department of the National Court Registry) under the KRS entry number 0000396803, VAT (NIP) 7282785090, business ID (REGON) no. 101295738.
4. The Website gains information about its users and their behaviours as follows: a. through information forms voluntarily filled in by users. b. through terminals which record cookies.
II. About information forms.
1. The Website collects information voluntarily provided by users.
2. The Website may also record information of the connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. The details entered in the form are not made available to any third parties otherwise than with the user’s consent.
4. The details entered in the form are processed for the purposes of each specific form, i.e. for the purposes of delivering commercial information or the newsletter.
5. The details entered in the form may be transmitted to entities which deliver certain technical services and with which the Website Operator works closely in this respect.
III. About cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s terminal and are designed to use the webpages on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the webpage from which they derive, the time of their storage on the terminal, and a unique identifier.
3. The entity that sends cookies to a Website User’s terminal and gains access to them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used so as to: a. create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the webpages, which enables the operator to improve their structure and content; b. maintain the session of a Website User (after logging on), so that the User does not have to enter the login and password on each and every subpage on the Website; c. profile the user in order to display for him/her customised materials in advertising networks, in particular in the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on a User’s terminal until he/she logs off, leaves the webpage, or turns off the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on a User’s terminal for the time specified in the cookies’ parameters or until they are removed by a User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a. necessary cookies which enable the use of the services available at the Website, e.g. authorising cookies which are used to provide services that require authorisation on the Website;
b. secure cookies which are used, e.g. to detect abuses concerning authorisations on the Website;
c. efficiency cookies which enable collection of information of how the Website’s subpages are used;
d. functional cookies which help to “remember” the settings selected by a User and personalise a User’s interface, e.g. the language or region from which the User comes, font size, webpage appearance, etc.;
e. marketing cookies which help to deliver to Users advertising contents tailored to their interests.
7. The web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on a User’s terminal by default. Users of this Website may change the settings in this respect. The Internet browser makes it possible to remove cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. The detailed information on this subject is presented in the help file or documentation of the Internet browser.
9. The cookies set in a Website User’s terminal may also be used by advertisers and partners working closely with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular by Google, to display commercials customised to how a User uses the Website. For this purpose cookies may keep information about a user’s navigation path or time of visit to the given webpage.
IV. Data availability.
1. The data may be made available to other entities only if this is lawful.
2. Any data that help to identify a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide the information collected by the Website to competent authorities on foot of lawful requests and to the extent set forth in the given request.
V. Cookies management.
If a User does not want to receive cookies, he/she may change the browser settings. Please note that if you disable the cookies necessary for the processes of authorisation, security, or keeping your preferences, this may hamper, and in extreme situations even prevent your use of the ptakoutlet.pl Website.